Friday, January 29, 2010

 
I know I'm behind on blogging, but I've been procrastinating because I really want to change my blogs layout. Instead of posting on the recipes I was going to share, I thought I would share this picture. For our second anniversary we decided to go to a bed and breakfast for the night. This was the view out of out bedroom window. I was a little nervous about going to a bed and breakfast because it's actually someone's house, and it's a lot more personal. It was wonderful though! We were the only guests there, which can probably be attributed to the fact that there was a big snow storm that night! The whole experience was really fun. We also went to a nice restaurant that night where we were also the only guests for the majority of the time. Its hard to believe that we've been married over 2 years now! Being married through college has been a wonderful experience for me, and I'm so excited to see what comes next!

1 comment:

  1. Happy *late* anniversary! I totally forgot about it over Christmas break. So glad y'all had a great time. I've always wanted to go to a B&B--so quaint. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers